- Installs in all MS Win versions
- Fully Integrated with all MS o/s
- Multiple print functions
- Auto Tabbing of CQ & RQ
- Auto Rotation of RQ's
- Auto Chart Scoring 17,20,100
- Auto Exam Score 17, 20, 100
- Ver 100 is fully Auto
- Ver 17-21: Manual or Auto
- Known-Solution database
- Unlimited filing & Report options
- Built-In Question Libraries Ver 100 and Ver Global
- Question 'undo' facility
- Chart 'undo' facility
- Cadence controlled question display
- Cadence control for Answer capture
- Auto Gain sound control
- Examiner score query facility
- Unlimited protocol construction
- AVSAPRO identifies DI/NDI Trends
- Auto analyse narrative screening
- Data may be manually scored
- Created by VP Experts over 25 yrs
- Multiple Install. AVSAPRO runs on iKey.
- 11" min laptop screen
- 17" Screen required for Dualtech (BFpoly +Avsapro)
- i3 GHZ processor with 4GIG RAM / i5 /16GIG / i7 for Dualtech testing
- 4 GIG USB memory stick
- RCA jackplug analog mic. Uni Directional or USB analog headset mic (brand Canyon)
- Set headphones to suit Laptop
*** Plus Features ***
- Examiner may run email & internet whilst conducting DOD testing
- Use same laptop for all other Bus apps, including report writing.
- Sample Report Templates Included
- Sample Question Protocols Included
- Examiner may build own protocols for Auto Scoring or Manual Scoring.
- Text-To-Speech Ver Global
- Run BF polygraph and Avsapro tests same time in real time on same PC, using mouse control.
- AVSAPRO records in wav format up to 11,025 Hz / 8 Bits
- Incoming signals are filtered by retaining low frequencies.
- AVSAPRO database contains the expertise of several analysts.
- AVSAPRO analyses new voice wavs within a specified error rate of 1%
- AVSAPRO is free of the assumption that readings of <8Hz = Stress.
- AVSAPRO does not utilise any outdated, complicated, inexplicable mathematical algorithms. AVSAPRO autoscore is based on the expertise of known-solution analysis spanning over 25 yrs.
- AVSAPRO is not LVA. There is no random assignment of Stress Values.