- Installs in all MS Win versions
- Fully Integrated with all MS o/s
- Multiple print functions
- Auto Tabbing of CQ & RQ
- Auto Rotation of RQ’s
- Auto Chart Scoring
- Auto Exam Score
- Known-Solution database
- Unlimited filing & Report options
- Question ‘undo’ facility
- Chart ‘undo’ facility
- Cadence controlled question display
- 14” min laptop screen
- 2GHZ processor with 3 GIG RAM
- 5 GIG USB memory stick
- RCA jackplug Mic. Uni Directional
- Set headphones to suit Laptop
- *** Plus Features ***
- Examiner may run email & internet whilst conducting DOD testing
- Use same laptop for all other Bus apps, including report writing.
- Sample Report Templates Included
- Sample Question Protocols Included
- Examiner may build own protocols for Auto Scoring or Manual Scoring.
- AVSAPRO records in wav format up to 11,025 Hz / 8 Bits
- Incoming signals are filtered by retaining low frequencies.
- AVSAPRO database contains the expertise of several analysts.
- AVSAPRO analyses new voice wavs within a specified error rate of 1%
- AVSAPRO is free of the assumption that readings of <8Hz = Stress.
- AVSAPRO does not utilise any outdated, complicated, inexplicable mathematical algorithms. AVSA autoscore is based on the expertise of known-solution analysis spanning over 25 yrs.
- AVSAPRO is not LVA. There is no random assignment of Stress Values.